Desde Brasil del Team KoFFurious el combo maker Thiagamy en Accion
Thiagami da KofFurious fazendo uns combinhos na máquina, ALTOS MACROS... Thiagami of koffurious doing some combinhos in the machine, senior macros...
El campeon de KOF XIII en el Evo 2014 y 2015 nos muestra su gran habilidad en KOF 98 jugando solo con una Mano.
Xiaohai showcasing his ability to play KOF98 with one hand before KOF GCC 2015 tournament
on 23rd December 2015
Presentando un TAS de la '97 con muchos combos y bugs interesantes. El de Ryuji y su DM con Kyo nunca lo había visto. Está muy muy entretenido.
This is a tool-assisted speedrun. For more information, see http://tasvideos.org/3075M.html
The King of Fighters '97 is the fourth game in the King of Fighters series. This King of Fighters introduces two special modes - Advanced Mode (based on KOF '96) and Extra Mode (based on KOF '94 & '95). It concludes the three part 'Orochi Saga' story-line that began in King of Fighters '95 (and continued in KOF '96) (see the Wikipedia article (http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/The_King_of...) for more details).
In this playaround, mamuuuut shows off various combos and glitches with for instance, Terry Bogard and Choi Bounge.
NOTE: The sound effects when selecting the team/order are higher pitched than usual in the official encodes.
KOF sin bugs no es KOF y KOF XIII no es la Excepción a la regla, Nuestro hermano Juan Penca nos a compartido este video dedicado al bug de King en el grupo de KoFFuneral Facebook, lo habían visto?
I was recording a few combos for a King vid when I came across this by accident. Some explanations:
1. Shows how to setup the bug. You must be in neutral when the fireball hits after the recovery roll. Crouching, walking forward or attempting to jump will cause the SDM to combo as normal. Whilst the screen is zoomed in it is possible to move anywhere in the stage. If you are past where the usual boundary is, projectiles will not be created. Using a neomax will reset the screen position and force both characters back onto the screen. The hits from the Surprise Rose are unblockable and will blow through attempts to autoguard or counter them. Trading a jump attack with King such that only one hit of Surprise Rose connects will cause the player to momentarily stay in the air until they return to neutral, thus by ensuring you never return to neutral you can stay in the bugged state indefinitely. There are a lot of exceptions to this however, certain attacks/throws will move you back to the ground at either the start or the end. Jumping works as normal but your jump arc will lead you back to the ground. Aerial (or partially airborne) special moves work in strange ways specific to each special. Kula is an exception to the neutral rule, she can stay in the bugged state without pressing anything (possibly other characters, I haven't tested everyone yet). This particular setup does not work on Billy because apparently his recovery roll goes further than everyone else? (will probably work with a different setup).
2. Iori's Scum Gale was the only move I found that would keep King on the same plane (she also needs to avoid neutral). Being hit seems to return you to the ground immediately.
3. Every character that can chain lights has an infinite in the corner with this, this is just one example. Joe's Bakuretsu Punch is also an infinite due to no pushback.
4. Normal/Special/Super throws all work provided the grab hitbox is still in range.
5. King is invincible to attacks/throws until she returns to the ground, the exception being anywhere juggle attacks like K' SDM. When K' whiffs the end of the SDM like that he can stay in neutral without returning to the ground (attempting to move from neutral to walk or crouch will cancel it though). Using the same setup but freezing K' slightly higher in the air will cause all but the first hit of the ranbu section to whiff (possibility for more crazy bugs by trading with parts of his ranbu).
6. Some stupid fun by setting the CPU mode to "Forward" in training options.
I've barely explored the possibilities of this bug as I wanted to get the info out ASAP, but there should be some really cool combos that exploit this, and possibly a pathway to create different bugs.